Call for application
TRAINING: WP6 – Geoheritage
PanAfGeo WP6 will organize altogether five (5) training sessions on Geoheritage across Africa during 2017-2019. Three (3) sessions will be run in English, one (1) in French, and one (1) in Portuguese (depending on the number of Portuguese speaking applicants).
The WP6 trainings will take place in Morocco in late October-early November, and after this there will be four (4) more sessions to come in 2018 and 2019.
This first training of WP6 – Geoheritage will provide or increase the basic background knowledge and skills of African staff regarding the tasks of geological surveys in geoconservation.
The PanAfGeo WP6 Geoheritage training session is supported through funds of the European Commission. The following expenses will be covered for each trainee:
– Travel costs: flight and ground travel in Africa, according to the programme of the training.
– Lodging and joint meals during the training session.
– A daily training allowance of 30 euro.
FIRST TRAINING SESSION:
From 30 October to 4 November 2017
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20 August 2017
In order to be considered, applicants for the PanAfGeo Training Session entitled “WP6 Geoheritage” must complete the documents listed hereafter:
o Letter of Commitment
o Letter of Motivation
o Applicant Form
o PanAfGeo Charter
Please complete these documents and send them by email to: Ms Furaha Anzuluni:
- email@example.com and to
- WP6 Leader Enrique DÍAZ-MARTÍNEZ (IGME) firstname.lastname@example.org,
- WP6 Co-Leader Djimadoum NAMBATINGAR (S.G. du Tchad) email@example.com, and
- WP6 Deputy Co-Leader Ahmed BENLAKHDIM (DG-MEM, Maroc) firstname.lastname@example.org
before the application deadline of 20 August 2017.